Best Time To Visit Zhangjiajie
Best time to visit Zhangjiajie is May to October. Zhangjiajie experiences mid-latitude weather and the temperatures rarely exceed 35 degree Celsius and rarely drop below 0 degree Celsius.
- Mid-November to mid-March : Winter season, chilly and occasional snowing. December to February is not an ideal time to visit Zhangjiajie.
- Mid-March to June : Rainy season, foggy weather which is also not a good time to visit and is generally off season.
- July and August : Summer; Holiday season in China, is the peak season where the visitors would find large crowds.
- September and October : Perfect weather and the best time to visit Zhangjiajie.
Also the Zhangjiajie travel guide recommends avoiding the Chinese holiday season.
- 20℉ 0℉
Highest temperature in Zhangjiajie is recorded as 100.4℉ in July.
Lowest temperature in Zhangjiajie is recorded as 32℉ in February.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Zhangjiajie is June.
Least humid month in Zhangjiajie is November.
- Best time to visit Phoenix Ancient City in Zhangjiajie
- Best time to visit Zhangjiajie National Forest Park in Zhangjiajie
- Best time to visit Tianmen Mountain in Zhangjiajie
- Best time to visit Yellow Dragon Cave in Zhangjiajie