Huangshi VillageCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie 427400, China
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-7445712145
- Ticket Price: 48 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Village, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Valley, Nature
Huangshi Village - Review
Located in the Wulingyuan Scenic area, the main attraction of this natural bounty is the Huangshi Fort. Named after Hermit Huangshi, the fort is built 1080 metres above the sea level and exhibits stunning views of the valley.
Covering an area of 16.5 hectares, the fort also provides largest sightseeing terrace and viewpoint in Zhangjiajie.
Other Attractions and must-sees include:
- Treasure Box of Heavenly Books
- Magic Sea-suppressing Needle
- The Star-Catching Platform
- Pillar in the South Sky
- Natural wall painting
- Fir trees forest route
- Immortal turtle in the mist
Huangshi Village Information
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Carry warm clothing and rainy wear.
Huangshi Village Hours
- To get the best views, visit during day time.
How To reach Huangshi Village by Public Transport
- On foot
- Tourist bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zhangjiajie before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zhangjiajie and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Huangshi Village
40.82% of people who visit Zhangjiajie include Huangshi Village in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.44% of people start their Huangshi Village visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Huangshi Village
77.78% of people prefer walking in order to reach Huangshi Village