Phoenix Ancient CityCurrently Open
- Address: Jinping Rd, Fenghuang, Xiangxi, Hunan, China, Zhangjiajie
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 148 CNY
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Mountain, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Town, Architecture , Picnic Spot, Nature
Phoenix Ancient City - Review
According to a local legend, two of the mythical bird- Phoenix flew over this town and totally were in its awe and refused to leave. Situated on the western boundary of Hunan province, the Phoenix ancient city is dotted with beautiful mountains covered with green forests, bridges over the waters and houses built in Chinese architecture.
Little alleys, high gabled wooden houses, friendly people and a history that goes way back 1300 years- Phoenix ancient city is a must-visit.
Attractions include :
- Distinctive residential buildings, elegant bridges and mysterious towers and pagodas dating back to the Ming and Qing Dynasties (1644-1911).
- Wengchen Pavilion, Huang Si Qiao Castle, Tian Wang Temple, Da Cheng Hall, Chao Yang Palace, the tomb of Shen Congwen and the residence of Xiong Xiling.
- North Gate and South Gate wall
Phoenix Ancient City Information
- Zhangjiajie Central Bus Station has buses to Phoenix Ancient Town at 08:30 am, 09:30 am and 11:00 am (back at 02:30 pm, 03:30 pm and 04.30 pm) and the whole journey is 210km.
- Guided tours are available.
Phoenix Ancient City Ticket Prices
- The ticket price includes entry to 10 attraction within the town : Former Residence of Shen Congwen, Formal Residence of Xiong XiLing, Yang Family Memorial Temple, East Gate Tower, Boat ride on Tuojiang River, Longevity Palace, Chongde Hall, Fenghuang Ancient City Museum, Hong Bridge Art Museum, Shenfeng Scenic Area of South Huashan.
Phoenix Ancient City Opening and Closing Hours
- Open 24 hours
- The timings of various attractions within the ancient town can be obtained locally.
How To reach Phoenix Ancient City by Public Transport
- Buses to Phoenix Ancient Town
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zhangjiajie before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zhangjiajie and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Phoenix Ancient City
95% of people who visit Zhangjiajie include Phoenix Ancient City in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
50.96% of people start their Phoenix Ancient City visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Phoenix Ancient City
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Phoenix Ancient City
Phoenix Ancient City Map
Phoenix Ancient City Trips
2 Views39 Days 38 Nights32 Day Trip to China, Hong Kong, Macao from CalgaryBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Hong Kong, Macau, Wuhan, Chengdu, Zhangjiajie, Xian, Beijing, Qinhuangdao, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Shenzhen