Ten Mile GalleryCurrently Open
- Address: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie City, Hunan, China, 427400
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Train Ride
Also known as Zhangjiajie Ten-mile natural gallery, the ten-mile gallery forms a part of the Suoxigu Natural reserve right at the foot of the Tianxi Mountains.
Stretching for about 5.8 kilometres in length, it offers stunning natural beauty along its sides. The stream and the peaks forms natural sculptures in various shapes and the beautiful flowers adorn the site. Birds chirping all the way make the atmosphere merrier.
- Herb collecting old man
- Xiangwang Read Book
- Monkey Slope
- Wolong Ridge
- Three sisters
Walk along the trail or take the electric tram, you will have fun either ways!
Ten Mile Gallery Travel Tips
- Cary warm clothing, rainy wear and wear comfortable shoes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ten Mile Gallery
- Tram fee : 38RMB (Single Journey), 52RMB (Return Journey)
Ten Mile Gallery Hours
- Best visited during day time.
- Recommended time of arrival : 08.00 am to 02.00 pm
How to Reach Ten Mile Gallery
- Electric Tram
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zhangjiajie before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zhangjiajie and book an accommodation of your choice.
19.88% of people who visit Zhangjiajie include Ten Mile Gallery in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
26.67% of people start their Ten Mile Gallery visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ten Mile Gallery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ten Mile Gallery