The Grand Canyon Of ZhangjiajieCurrently Closed
- Address: Zhangjiajie Forest Park, Wulinguyan district, 427400, China
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Bridge, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Canyon, Observation Deck, Nature
Also known as Lanchuanxia (‘Rotten Ship Gorge’), this majestic grand canyon of Zhangjiajie is one of the most beautiful sites in China. The water in the canyon comes from the Shenquan Stream and appears to pour from a ship’s ritten boards, hence the name! It is also known as Luanquanxia (‘Massive Springs Gorge’) owing to the numerous springs flowing on the both sides of the gorge.
It is also home to the World’s Longest & Highest Glass Bridge which displays terrific engineering and visitors can walk on the bridge to get a mind-blowing view of the valley.
If you are hiking in the canyon, it will take around 3 to 4 hours.
Attractions and must-sees
- Bandit Cave
- One Line Sky
- The Millennial Rattan
- Chuangwang Pavilion
- Rotten Ship Rock, Slide-way
- Butterfly Spring Waterfall
- Tianhe River Sightseeing Deck.
- The Sky Ladder
- The Family Portrait
- The Flying Springs
- Wear warm clothing.
- Carry rainy wear.
- Ticket price is included in the main entry ticket of the Zhangjiajie forest park which is around 300 CNY.
- Tourist bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zhangjiajie before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zhangjiajie and book an accommodation of your choice.
56.51% of people who visit Zhangjiajie include The Grand Canyon Of Zhangjiajie in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
38.1% of people start their The Grand Canyon Of Zhangjiajie visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see The Grand Canyon Of Zhangjiajie
61.9% of people prefer walking in order to reach The Grand Canyon Of Zhangjiajie