Tianzi MountainCurrently Closed
- Address: Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie 427400, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, View Point, Hiking Trail, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Peak, Picnic Spot, Nature
Tianzi Mountain - Review
Located in the northern part of the Wulingyuan scenic area, this is one of the prime scenic spots in china and is spread over 67 square kilometres of area. The Tianzi Mountains gained immense popularity due to their depiction in the sci-fi movie Avatar. The highest peak is 4140 feet above the sea level and offer stunning views of the beautiful array of mountains.
The Tianzi Mountains are named after a leader of Tu ethnic group of China who proclaimed hilself as Tianzi- the son of heaven.
There are four wonders : the Sea of Clouds, the Radiance of the Moonlight, Rays of Sunshine and the Snow in winter. Many sites described in his story like the Yu Bi Peaks, the Xian Nu San Hua, and the Shen Bing Ju Hui can be observed on the visit to the Tianzi Mountains.
You can hop on a cable car ride to get to the top of these charming peaks. The aerial tramway is an attraction in itself and offers breathtaking views of the scenic area. You can also hike up to the top or take the Bailong elevator.
Popular activities : Hiking, cable car riding, photography
Tianzi Mountain Information
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Guide is available and recommended.
- Wear warm clothing and carry rainy wear.
- Pack your lunch and water.
Tianzi Mountain Ticket Prices
- The entry price is included in the ticket of the Wulingyuan scenic area and is also valid for Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Tianzi Mountain Natural Resource Reserve, Suoxiyu Valley Scenic Area and battery car and is valid for three days which is around 300 CNY
- CNY168 for children between 1.2m and 1.5m, students under 24 years of age from whole-day school with certificates
- Cable way : CNY52 for one-way fare and CNY104 for return fare.
Tianzi Mountain Opening and Closing Hours
- It takes around an entire day to explore the mountain area, so start as early as possible.
How To reach Tianzi Mountain by Public Transport
- On foot, Tourist bus
- Zhangjiajie Central Bus Station has regular tourist buses to Sinanyu Ticket Station and the bus journey takes about 80-90 minutes. Then take battery car inside the scenic area.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zhangjiajie before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zhangjiajie and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tianzi Mountain
49.62% of people who visit Zhangjiajie include Tianzi Mountain in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
38.95% of people start their Tianzi Mountain visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Tianzi Mountain
91.13% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tianzi Mountain
Tianzi Mountain Map
Tianzi Mountain Trips
Tianzi Mountain, Zhangjiajie Reviews
Very nice infrastructure by nature awesome environment
Everybody must have see this awesome views
Lugar espectacular, me lo recomendaron unos amigos que se fueron de viaje de novios a China, me quedé impactada cuando llege , muy recomendable.
All QuestionsTianzi mountain
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal