Wulingyuan Scenic AreaCurrently Open
- Address: Between Sangzhi and Cili County,Zhangjiajie, China Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, Family And Kids, Valley, Peak, Nature
One of the top 40 scenic spots in China, the Wulingyuan scenic area lies to the north of Zhangjiajie city and is a UNESCO world heritage spot.
Considered as a fairyland on earth, the spot is a proud home to breath-taking valleys, verdant forests, enchanting lakes, caves and waterfalls. Boasting an array of over 560 attractions, strangely-shaped peaks, the absurd stones, the hidden valleys, the wonderful waters and the limestone caves form the 'Five Wonders' of Wulingyuan.
The scenic area is spread over 690 kilometres and is divided into four parts- Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Suoxiyu Natural Resource Reserve, Tianzi (son of heaven) Mountain Natural Resource Reserve and the Yangjiajie Scenic Area.
Wulingyuan Scenic Area Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Carry water and lunch.
- It takes around 3 days to explore the entire area.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wulingyuan Scenic Area
- The given price is for the annual ticket.
- March 1 to November 30 : CNY245 (including the entrance fee CNY180 and sight-seeing bus ticket CNY65)
- December 1 to the end of February : CNY136 (including the entrance fee CNY90 and sight-seeing bus ticket CNY46)
- The admission fee is valid for four days and includes Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Tianzi Mountain Natural Resource Reserve and Suoxiyu Valley Scenic Area.
- Tourists can pay extra CNY3 to buy the insurance.
- Yangjiajie Scenic Area cable car : CNY 76 for a single trip
Wulingyuan Scenic Area Hours
- Can be visited anytime during the day.
- Timings for various attractions within the scenic area may vary.
How to Reach Wulingyuan Scenic Area
- Tourist bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zhangjiajie before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zhangjiajie and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wulingyuan Scenic Area Address: Between Sangzhi and Cili County,Zhangjiajie, China
- Wulingyuan Scenic Area Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Wulingyuan Scenic Area(preferred time): 07:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Wulingyuan Scenic Area: 08:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
8.18% of people who visit Zhangjiajie include Wulingyuan Scenic Area in their plan
90% of people start their Wulingyuan Scenic Area visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Wulingyuan Scenic Area
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wulingyuan Scenic Area
People normally club together Baofeng Lake Scenic Area and Ten Mile Gallery while planning their visit to Wulingyuan Scenic Area.
People also prefer to start their day with Wulingyuan Scenic Area.