Century Amusement ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: No.1 Shihua Road, Guancheng Hui Nationality District, Zhengzhou 450000, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: 0371-63282288
- Ticket Price: 120 CNY
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Forest, Mine, Entertainment, Theatre, Family And Kids
Century Amusement Park - Review
A delightful and thrilling theme park located at the heart of Zhengzhou, Century Amusement park has over 30 breath-taking rides. It also has one of Asia’s largest Ferris wheel about 120mt tall. Other highlights include.
- Gold mine roller coaster
- Spinning coaster
- Suspended looping coaster over water
- Rain Forest Flying Squirrel
- Xidian Pride
The park has two entrances one to the east end while the other is for the parking entrance towards the southern side. It also has a food and beverages section for refreshments along with a movie theatre.
Century Amusement Park Ticket Prices
- Adult Ticket - RMB 120
- Half Ticket - RMB 75
Century Amusement Park Hours
- Off Season - 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Busy Season - 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Night Show - 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zhengzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zhengzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Century Amusement Park
72.73% of people who visit Zhengzhou include Century Amusement Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
50% of people start their Century Amusement Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Century Amusement Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Century Amusement Park