How to Reach Zhengzhou - The Easiest Way to Reach Zhengzhou
By Air: The Xinzheng International Airport is about 30kms away from the town and has domestic flights to more than 40 cities including including Beihai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Guilin, Haikou, Hangzhou, Kunming, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen and Xi'an. The airport also has Chartered flight services to Hong Kong and Macau. You can reach the city from the airport via taxi, public bus or a shuttlebus.
By Train: Zhengzhou train station has services to almost every major city in the country. Trains towards Beijing, Guangzhou and Xi’an depart several times a day.
By Bus: The long distance bus station is just across the railway station. You can get to Zhengzhou from anywhere in the Henan province by bus.
By Car: Zhengzhou is accessed by road with several highways including:
- 107 National Highway: Beijing to Shenzhen
- 310 National Highway: Liangyungang to Tianshui
- Lianhuo Highway: Lianyungan to Xinjiang
- Jinggang'ao Highway: Beijing to Macau
- By Bus: You can get to anywhere in the city by public buses with a ticket price of 1 or 2 Yuan per ride.
- By Taxi: Taxi fares start at 8 Yuan (10 Yuan in the night) for three kilometres with an extra 1.5 Yuan for each additional kilometre.
Are you looking for a Zhengzhou travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
- How to reach Pingdingshan
- How to reach Luoyang
- How to reach Shuangqiao Flower
- How to reach Jianshe Police Station
- How to reach Heze
- How to reach Shangqiu
- How to reach Zhumadian
- How to reach Wenxi
- How to reach Shahecheng Snack
- How to reach Beijing
- How to reach Shanghai
- How to reach Shenyang
- How to reach Xian
- How to reach Shenzhen
- How to reach Qingdao