Are you looking for what to do in Zhengzhou?
PLACES TO SEE
- Shang Dynasty Ruins: Ancient relics and archaeological remains of Song dynasty. One of the most important sightseeing places in Zhengzhou.
- Shaolin Temple: A temple with a long history often referred to as the cradle of Kung Fu, a reputed Chinese martial art. It is a must-visit place on your Zhengzhou itinerary planners.
- Zhengzhou Confucian Temple: One of the oldest Confucius temples in China.
- Yellow River Scenic Area: One of the important places to visit in Zhengzhou, this area holds large statues of Chinese Emperors Yan and Huang.
- Henan National Museum: A popular museum with exhibits from the pre-historic ages. The museum even has dinosaur fossils and the remains of ancient man.
- Mount Songshan: One among the five sacred Chinese mountains with a lot of cultural and historical importance.
- There are several tourist offices that provide you with maps and other tourist information. You can also hire private tour guides through your trip in Zhengzhou.
- Some English speaking students also offer to provide their services as a travel guide during your visit.
Below we have a list of things to do in Zhengzhou and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Zhengzhou getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Zhengzhou with confidence.