Dong'ao IslandCurrently Open
- Address: Wanshan Town, Xiangzhou District, Zhuhai519000, China
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 50 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Island, Scuba
This is also a part of the Wanshan Islands near Hong Kong and is considered as one of the most beautiful. What attracts the tourists most are the 3 bays- Nansha, Dazhu, XiaoZhou. The Nansha Bay is also known as the Diamond Island and is the most famous among the 3. The main activities that can be enjoyed here are surfing, scuba diving and sailing. Apart from this, there are also some historical features here among which the Beacon Tower of the Ming Dynasty is most famous.
Dong'ao Island Travel Tips
- There are many mosquitoes and other insects mostly due to the humidity of this place.
- The peak tourist season is from May to October.
How to Reach Dong'ao Island
- The easiest way is to take a ship from the bus station at Xiangzhou North Bank.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zhuhai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zhuhai and book an accommodation of your choice.
86.67% of people who visit Zhuhai include Dong'ao Island in their plan
44.44% of people start their Dong'ao Island visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Dong'ao Island
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dong'ao Island