How to Reach Zhuhai
The Easiest Way to Reach Zhuhai
- By Air: Zhuhai Airport, located in the Southwest of Sanzao Island has several domestic flights to Chinese cities like Shanghai, Beijing, Guilin, Chengdu, etc. and a few global destinations. Other airports catering to the international cities are Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (2.5 hrs) Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport (2 hrs) and the Macau International airport. There are bus services to Zhuhai from these three airports.
- By Train: Zhuhai doesn’t have a railway station but there are several ticket booths that sell tickets for trains departing Guangzhou.
- By Boat: There are ferry services available from Hong Kong International Airport, HK-Macau Ferry Terminal, China Ferry terminal and Shekou Ferry terminal towards the city of Zhuhai.
- By Car: You can reach Zhuhai from Macau within a 20 minute drive. But, China drives on the right as differed from Macau.
- By Bus: Hundreds of buses run from Guangzhou to Zhuhai. There are also frequent services to Gongbei with stops at Xiangzhou and Suidaonan.
- By Bus: Zhuhai has an excellent bus services that go to every corner of the city. The buses are usually tidy and have self-service coin boxes for the ticket system.
- By Taxi: More than a thousand taxis serve the people of Zhuhai.
- By Waterway: Zhuhai is served by 5 main ports and 17 second class ports. Frequent ferries and boats connect the neighbouring regions including Hong Kong, Macau and Shenzhen.
- On Foot: Zhuhai can be reached from Macau by walking across the border or taking the lotus bridge from Cotai to the island of Hengqin. The former is open from 7PM to midnight while the latter is open for 12 hours starting 8AM everyday.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Zhuhai and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Zhuhai
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Zhuhai. The most preferred mode of transport in Zhuhai is Walking.
Average distance: 2.5 km Average time: 21 min
Walking 100%Walking 17.5 min Driving 3.5 min Overall average time for 2.5 kms 21 min
- How to reach Cities Near Zhuhai
- How to reach Sihui
- How to reach Guangdong Jilin Chamber Of Commerce
- How to reach Licheng Hotel
- How to reach Tianshui International Hotel
- How to reach Changsha
- How to reach Taishan
- How to reach Hezhou
- How to reach Kaiping
- How to reach Lechang
- How to reach Lufeng
- How to reach Beijing Residential District
- How to reach Wuchuan
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Rzeszów
- How to reach Port Glasgow
- How to reach Bennett
- How to reach El Obour City
- How to reach Priceville
- How to reach Holstein
- How to reach Clonony Cross
- How to reach Mountmellick
- How to reach Poel
- How to reach Milan