How to Reach Zhuhai
- By Air: Zhuhai Airport, located in the Southwest of Sanzao Island has several domestic flights to Chinese cities like Shanghai, Beijing, Guilin, Chengdu, etc. and a few global destinations. Other airports catering to the international cities are Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (2.5 hrs) Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport (2 hrs) and the Macau International airport. There are bus services to Zhuhai from these three airports.
- By Train: Zhuhai doesn’t have a railway station but there are several ticket booths that sell tickets for trains departing Guangzhou.
- By Boat: There are ferry services available from Hong Kong International Airport, HK-Macau Ferry Terminal, China Ferry terminal and Shekou Ferry terminal towards the city of Zhuhai.
- By Car: You can reach Zhuhai from Macau within a 20 minute drive. But, China drives on the right as differed from Macau.
- By Bus: Hundreds of buses run from Guangzhou to Zhuhai. There are also frequent services to Gongbei with stops at Xiangzhou and Suidaonan.
- By Bus: Zhuhai has an excellent bus services that go to every corner of the city. The buses are usually tidy and have self-service coin boxes for the ticket system.
- By Taxi: More than a thousand taxis serve the people of Zhuhai.
- By Waterway: Zhuhai is served by 5 main ports and 17 second class ports. Frequent ferries and boats connect the neighbouring regions including Hong Kong, Macau and Shenzhen.
- On Foot: Zhuhai can be reached from Macau by walking across the border or taking the lotus bridge from Cotai to the island of Hengqin. The former is open from 7PM to midnight while the latter is open for 12 hours starting 8AM everyday.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Zhuhai. The most preferred mode of transport in Zhuhai is Walking.
Average distance: 1.7 km Average time: 14.4 min
Walking 100%Walking 13 min Driving 1.4 min Overall average time for 1.7 kms 14.4 min