Mexi Memorial ArchCurrently Open
- Address: Meixi Village, Qianshan Town, Xiangzhou District, Zhuhai 519070, China Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 02:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-7568659577
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, Historical Site, Family And Kids
This is probably one of the best attractions of the province. It is a collection of arch memorials in the honor of a number of personalities whose names are mentioned in the Chinese history. The place is a bit away from the main city and thus is more peaceful.
There is a lot of greenery around apart from so much of history in the buildings. A number of arches are now in ruins but the stories are immemorial no doubt. There is also a nice museum in here where you get to know a lot about Chinese door signs and other aspects of the country’s culture. It is overall a highly recommended place to visit.
How to Reach Mexi Memorial Arch
- You’ll have to drive to here.
- There is a bus stop nearby. Ask locals for a public transport info.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zhuhai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zhuhai and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mexi Memorial Arch Address: Meixi Village, Qianshan Town, Xiangzhou District, Zhuhai 519070, China
- Mexi Memorial Arch Contact Number: +86-7568659577
- Mexi Memorial Arch Timing: 08:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Best time to visit Mexi Memorial Arch(preferred time): 08:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mexi Memorial Arch: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Zhuhai include Mexi Memorial Arch in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
66.67% of people start their Mexi Memorial Arch visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mexi Memorial Arch
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mexi Memorial Arch
People normally club together Macau Tower and Macau Museum while planning their visit to Mexi Memorial Arch.