The New Yuan Ming Palace, ZhuhaiCurrently Closed
- Address: Lanpu Rd, Xiangzhou, Zhuhai, Guangdong, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-7568610388
- Ticket Price: 70 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Garden, Palace, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Fountain
About The New Yuan Ming Palace, Zhuhai
Lying at the foot of the Stone Forest Mountain is the Yuan Ming or the Zhuhai Summer Palace. It was built as a memory of the original palace in Beijing that was burnt down by invaders a century and a half ago. It was built and opened to the public in 1997. It has been successful in recreating 18 of all the scenic spots of the original palace in an area much smaller. It has been rated as an AAAA tourist spot in 2000 and attracts millions of visitors every year.
The building campus here consists of 3 parts- the gardens of the Ming and Qing Dynasties, the Classical Garden of Southern China and the Western buildings. The middle of the whole campus is the main garden. The palaces were places where the emperors used to hold court. These were made up of colorful paintings and glazed tiles and the Western section of garden is around the Fuhai Lake with Roman fountains and Gothic architecture. Also held out here are a variety of cultural and musical functions that is yet another reason for flocking tourists.
The Dreamy Water City was built on the west of the palace and reflects art and culture of ancient Egypt. As you enter this place, you will be mesmerized with the soothing atmosphere and b2eautiful gardens around.
The New Yuan Ming Palace Information
- You can collect souvenirs and other nice handicrafts from the opposite street.
The New Yuan Ming Palace Ticket Prices
- CNY 120 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (choose one of the following three performances, pleasure-boat or cable car in addition with audio guide service)
The New Yuan Ming Palace Opening and Closing Hours
- Emperor holding morning court – 10.30 AM
- Amusing stories of the court – 2.30 PM
- Emperor choosing concubines – 4.00 PM
How To reach The New Yuan Ming Palace by Public Transport
- Bus numbers 1, 13, 14, 20, 25, 30, 40, 60, 99, 201, 202, 205 and 206 till Lanpu Road
Restaurants Near The New Yuan Ming Palace
- Zhanweiyuan Food Shop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zhuhai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zhuhai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The New Yuan Ming Palace
55.83% of people who visit Zhuhai include The New Yuan Ming Palace in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
32.56% of people start their The New Yuan Ming Palace visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The New Yuan Ming Palace
92.26% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The New Yuan Ming Palace
The New Yuan Ming Palace, Zhuhai Reviews
Mock palace of qing dynasty
History of China, China dynasties information is all here.
not so good now