The New Yuan Ming Palace205 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lanpu Rd, Xiangzhou, Zhuhai, Guangdong, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-7568610388
- Ticket Price: 70 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Garden, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture , Fountain
Lying at the foot of the Stone Forest Mountain is the Yuan Ming or the Zhuhai Summer Palace. It was built as a memory of the original palace in Beijing that was burnt down by invaders a century and a half ago. It was built and opened to the public in 1997. It has been successful in recreating 18 of all the scenic spots of the original palace in an area much smaller. It has been rated as an AAAA tourist spot in 2000 and attracts millions of visitors every year.
The building campus here consists of 3 parts- the gardens of the Ming and Qing Dynasties, the Classical Garden of Southern China and the Western buildings. The middle of the whole campus is the main garden. The palaces were places where the emperors used to hold court. These were made up of colorful paintings and glazed tiles and the Western section of garden is around the Fuhai Lake with Roman fountains and Gothic architecture. Also held out here are a variety of cultural and musical functions that is yet another reason for flocking tourists.
The Dreamy Water City was built on the west of the palace and reflects art and culture of ancient Egypt. As you enter this place, you will be mesmerized with the soothing atmosphere and b2eautiful gardens around.
The New Yuan Ming Palace Travel Tips
- You can collect souvenirs and other nice handicrafts from the opposite street.
Entrance Ticket Details For The New Yuan Ming Palace
- CNY 120 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (choose one of the following three performances, pleasure-boat or cable car in addition with audio guide service)
The New Yuan Ming Palace Hours
- Emperor holding morning court – 10.30 AM
- Amusing stories of the court – 2.30 PM
- Emperor choosing concubines – 4.00 PM
How to Reach The New Yuan Ming Palace
- Bus numbers 1, 13, 14, 20, 25, 30, 40, 60, 99, 201, 202, 205 and 206 till Lanpu Road
- Zhanweiyuan Food Shop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zhuhai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zhuhai and book an accommodation of your choice.
30.87% of people who visit Zhuhai include The New Yuan Ming Palace in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
39.56% of people start their The New Yuan Ming Palace visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The New Yuan Ming Palace
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The New Yuan Ming Palace