Are you looking for what to do in Zhuhai?
PLACES TO SEE
- New Summer Palace: Built in the exact size of the original Summer Palace in Beijing, it is a tourist attraction which has a perfect blend of both ancient and modern construction styles.
- Meixi Memorial Archways: Former residence of Chen Fang with western style arches built in front of the Meixi Park.
- Shijing Mountain Ropeway: A must on the itinerary planners of Zhuhai is the exotic stone landscapes of Shijing Mountain. Take a ropeway up the mountain to have a mesmerizing view of the waters, islands and the bay area of Zhuhai.
- Seaside Park: A park across the waterfront on the Xianglubay which holds the structure of a fishing girl standing with poise.
- Zhuhai International Circuit: A four kilometre race track that hosts various racing competitions throughout the year.
- Zhuhai Museum: A museum sitting in its own garden, with the exhibits of ancient Chinese Ceramics.
The tourist information centre provides you with the maps and assists you with your travel related queries. They also give the information of tourist buses and travel guides.
- Tour around the island of Macau: Tour guide assisted visit of both Zhuhai and Macau areas.
Below we have a list of things to do in Zhuhai and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Zhuhai getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Zhuhai with confidence.