The east side of Zion National Park is an unexplored magnificence that is rarely visited. The Clear Creek is one such trail that will let you discover the beauty of the park in one of its most natural state. While it is mostly dry, this trail across Clear Creek has no starting point or end point, per se. The creek runs through the East Canyon and there are several entry points into the creek, as you can easily pull off Route 9 and start your hike. This trail is quite scenic and perfect for non-hikers as they can just take a short stroll through it while experiencing the same happiness as hikers.
Clear Creek Travel Tips
- This area has a moderate flash flood danger so check weather conditions before hiking.
Entrance Ticket Details For Clear Creek
- You need to purchase a recreational use pass upon entering Zion National Park.
- Private Vehicle (15 passenger capacity or less): $30 Valid for 7 days.
- Motorcycle: $25 Valid for 7 days.
- Per Person: $15 Valid for 7 days.
- Youth 15 and under are admitted free.
How to Reach Clear Creek
- On foot.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zion National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zion National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.12% of people who visit Zion National Park include Clear Creek in their plan
95% of people start their Clear Creek visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Clear Creek
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Clear Creek
People normally also visit East Rim Trail while planning their trip to Clear Creek.