East Rim TrailCurrently Open
- Address: UT-9, Mt Carmel, UT 84755, United States, Zion National Park
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4357720170
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Canyon
While you make a visit to the Zion national park, do reserve a day for the hike along the East Rim Trail that takes you through some beautiful scenery from the East Entrance through Echo Canyon down to Weeping Rock in the main canyon. Since this trail starts at East Entrance, it is called as the East Rim Trail. The trail is indeed sandy and leads north into wonderland of the White Cliffs. Camping is also permitted anywhere on the East Rim.
Entrance Ticket Details For East Rim Trail
- You need to purchase a recreational use pass upon entering Zion National Park.
- Private Vehicle (15 passenger capacity or less): $30 Valid for 7 days.
- Motorcycle: $25 Valid for 7 days.
- Per Person: $15 Valid for 7 days.
- Youth 15 and under are admitted free.
How to Reach East Rim Trail
- By shuttle bus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zion National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zion National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.65% of people who visit Zion National Park include East Rim Trail in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
45.45% of people start their East Rim Trail visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see East Rim Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting East Rim Trail