East Temple7 Votes Currently Open
- Address: The East Temple, Utah 84737, USA, Zion National Park, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4357723256
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Rock Climbing
East Temple is actually a loop whose hiking involves a bit of exhausting rock-scrambling ridden with many exposed sections. Although you need not be seasoned climber in order to take a hike through this loop, however, climbing or bouldering experience would be of definitely help if you are thinking of undertaking it. As you work your way up, you will be able to enjoy panoramic views of the main canyon. Just keep in mind that this hike is not suitable for kids to undertake!
Entrance Ticket Details For East Temple
- You need to purchase a recreational use pass upon entering Zion National Park.
- Private Vehicle (15 passenger capacity or less): $30 Valid for 7 days.
- Motorcycle: $25 Valid for 7 days.
- Per Person: $15 Valid for 7 days.
- Youth 15 and under are admitted free.
How to Reach East Temple
- On foot.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zion National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zion National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.4% of people who visit Zion National Park include East Temple in their plan
95% of people start their East Temple visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see East Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting East Temple
People normally also visit Checkerboard Mesa while planning their trip to East Temple.