Emerald Pools528 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Emerald Pools Trail Hurricane, UT 84737, USA, Zion National Park, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4357723256
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Family And Kids
Considered to be one of the signature trails of Zion National Park, a view of Emerald pools will send you in a state of trance. A hike on this trail is quite favourite with the families as they can have a lot of fun here. After the hike, you will be welcomed with stunning waterfalls, pools set against rugged monoliths. Set in the midst of the desert, those pools offer a view of an oasis. Since the hike towards the Emerald pools is not very difficult, families and non-hikers can easily pick it up. Summers can be bit crowded though!
Entrance Ticket Details For Emerald Pools
- You need to purchase a recreational use pass upon entering Zion National Park.
- Private Vehicle (15 passenger capacity or less): $30. Valid for 7 days.
- Motorcycle: $25. Valid for 7 days.
- Per Person: $15. Valid for 7 days.
- Youth 15 and under are admitted free.
How to Reach Emerald Pools
- By Shuttle Bus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zion National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zion National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.73% of people who visit Zion National Park include Emerald Pools in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
50.86% of people start their Emerald Pools visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Emerald Pools
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Emerald Pools