Not all of us are hikers, but that doesn't mean that we cannot enjoy the same rugged beauty of these stunning trails passing through canyons, which hikers boast about. The Zion Canyon Scenic Drive is one such drive that will let you experience the same sights as any hike in the Zion National Park. Taking you right through the middle of the canyon, this road is 9 miles long and is a less tiring way to enjoy the splendid beauty of the gorge. While winters are the only time when you can drive through by yourself, during the summers you can enjoy it in a shuttle bus, along with some added narrative to make it even more enjoyable.
Floor Of The Valley Road Travel Tips
- From April through October, the scenic drive in Zion Canyon is closed to private vehicles and visitors ride the shuttle buses.
Entrance Ticket Details For Floor Of The Valley Road
- You need to purchase a recreational use pass upon entering Zion National Park.
- Private Vehicle (15 passenger capacity or less): $30. Valid for 7 days.
- Motorcycle: $25. Valid for 7 days.
- Per Person: $15. Valid for 7 days.
- Youth 15 and under are admitted free.
How to Reach Floor Of The Valley Road
- By Shuttle Bus
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zion National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zion National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.86% of people who visit Zion National Park include Floor Of The Valley Road in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
47.62% of people start their Floor Of The Valley Road visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Floor Of The Valley Road
91.08% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Floor Of The Valley Road