Hop Valley Trail, Zion National Park
Hop Valley Trail, Zion National Park - Address, Phone Number
Address: Springdale, UT 84767, United States
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 25 times in trip plans
Outdoors, Trail, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Hop Valley Trail, Zion National Park
Hop Valley trail offers yet another view of the grand vistas of the Kolob section in Zion National Park. This trail connects the Hop Valley trailhead with the La Verkin Creek Trail and constitutes a part of “Trans-Zion Hike”. For the benefit of the hikers, Campsites are located on a lovely forested bench above the streamcourse. As you explore further, you will notice that Slickrock slopes or walls rise abruptly above the edges of the valley making your walk a strenuous one at times. Since the trail is atleast 6.6 miles long, it takes a lot of time to cover it.
Hop Valley Trail Ticket Prices
- You need to purchase a recreational use pass upon entering Zion National Park.
- Private Vehicle (15 passenger capacity or less): $30 Valid for 7 days.
- Motorcycle: $25 Valid for 7 days.
- Per Person: $15 Valid for 7 days.
- Youth 15 and under are admitted free.
How To reach Hop Valley Trail by Public Transport
- On foot.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zion National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zion National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hop Valley Trail, Zion National Park Reviews
Very scenic and peaceful trail.
- Upcoming Attractions in Zion National Park
- Oscar's Cafe
- Flanigan's Inn Zion National Park Springdale
- Zion Mountaineering School
- Econo Lodge Hurricane Zion Park Area
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Henderson
- Angels Landing Trail
- Zion National Park
- Zion Canyon Campground And Rv Resort
- Willowwind Rv Park
- Hoover Dam