Kolob Arch TrailsCurrently Open
- Address: New Harmony, UT 84757, United States, Zion National Park
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4357723256
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids
A 7 miles’ trail from Lee Pass to Kolob Arch takes you to one of the main destinations of the route which is also probably the nation’s largest free-standing arch that looks spectacular even when seen from a distance. The best time to enjoy the beauty of this trail as well as the destination is in the spring, summer and fall. Camping is also possible on designated locations and offer a great hiking as well as camping experience.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kolob Arch Trails
- You need to purchase a recreational use pass upon entering Zion National Park.
- Private Vehicle (15 passenger capacity or less): $30 Valid for 7 days.
- Motorcycle: $25 Valid for 7 days.
- Per Person: $15 Valid for 7 days.
- Youth 15 and under are admitted free.
How to Reach Kolob Arch Trails
- On foot.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zion National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zion National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.99% of people who visit Zion National Park include Kolob Arch Trails in their plan
50% of people start their Kolob Arch Trails visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kolob Arch Trails
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Kolob Arch Trails