Pa'rus Trail61 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pa'rus Trail, Utah 84737, USA, Zion National Park, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4357723256
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
Relatively a newer one and an easily accessible trail, the Pa’rus trail has been named after "bubbling water," and offers you stunning views of the park around. The best way to enjoy the beauty of this trail is to ride on a bicycle and admire its many manifestations of nature. This trail starts at the South Campground which lies just north of the Visitor Center, and follows a paved path that skirts the Virgin River in the flat and open lower section of Zion Canyon and reaches its end point at the Canyon Junction. As you ride through it, you will have to cross many bridges that beautifully cross over rivers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pa'rus Trail
- You need to purchase a recreational use pass upon entering Zion National Park.
- Private Vehicle (15 passenger capacity or less): $30 Valid for 7 days
- Motorcycle: $25 Valid for 7 days
- Per Person: $15 Valid for 7 days
- Youth 15 and under are admitted free.
How to Reach Pa'rus Trail
- By Shuttle Bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zion National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zion National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.12% of people who visit Zion National Park include Pa'rus Trail in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
45.45% of people start their Pa'rus Trail visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pa'rus Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pa'rus Trail