Part of the Behunin Canyons, the Telephone Camyon or Telephunin is one of the most challenging rock structures in Zion National Park. The canyon is slanted and, while it isn't too long, can be a little strenuous for beginners. The canyon is perfect for those who wish to rappel, although the climb down can be a tiring due to the slant. For those who are up for the challenge this canyon presents, they will surely feel the effort worth every sweat beading their brow.
Telephone Creek Travel Tips
- Make sure to get permits from the wilderness desk in advance and be sure to have proper gear including rescue devices.
Entrance Ticket Details For Telephone Creek
- You need to purchase a recreational use pass upon entering Zion National Park.
- Private Vehicle (15 passenger capacity or less): $30 Valid for 7 days.
- Motorcycle: $25 Valid for 7 days.
- Per Person: $15 Valid for 7 days.
- Youth 15 and under are admitted free.
How to Reach Telephone Creek
- On foot.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zion National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zion National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.21% of people who visit Zion National Park include Telephone Creek in their plan
33.33% of people start their Telephone Creek visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Telephone Creek
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Telephone Creek