Watchman TrailCurrently Open
- Address: Watchman Trail, Hurricane, UT 84737, USA , Zion National Park, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4357723256
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids
The watchman trail takes you to the top of the Watchman Mountain from where you will be able to enjoy distinctive views of the south side of the park as well as the visitor centre located below. A total of trip to this trail takes around 2 hours as you need to cover atleast 3 miles. Most of this trail has to be covered in full view of the sun and that too through a hot desert environment. More hazards to follow in this trail are the exposed prickly pear cactus and other forms of cacti. Other sights along this hike including: Beehives, Towers of the Virgin, West Temple and the Altar of Sacrifice.
Entrance Ticket Details For Watchman Trail
- You need to purchase a recreational use pass upon entering Zion National Park.
- Private Vehicle (15 passenger capacity or less): $30. Valid for 7 days.
- Motorcycle: $25. Valid for 7 days.
- Per Person: $15. Valid for 7 days.
- Youth 15 and under are admitted free.
How to Reach Watchman Trail
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zion National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zion National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.15% of people who visit Zion National Park include Watchman Trail in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
39.47% of people start their Watchman Trail visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Watchman Trail
92.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Watchman Trail