Wildcat Canyon TrailCurrently Open
- Address: Springdale, UT 84767, United States, Zion National Park
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4357723256
- Time Required: 07:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Canyon, Nature
Wildcat Canyon Trail connects the West Rim trail with the Wildcat Canyon Trailhead. This hike is quite famous with the hikers as it offers thrill and adventure to those who crave for them. As you walk on this trail, you will be able to come across some of the area's highlights such as the Northgate Peaks Trail, the Left Fork of North Creek (the Subway), and the Right Fork. For those who wish to meander in the lap of nature, this is indeed one of the best trails that offers scenic beauty along with a dash of adventure.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wildcat Canyon Trail
- You need to purchase a recreational use pass upon entering Zion National Park.
- Private Vehicle (15 passenger capacity or less): $30 Valid for 7 days.
- Motorcycle: $25 Valid for 7 days.
- Per Person: $15 Valid for 7 days.
- Youth 15 and under are admitted free.
How to Reach Wildcat Canyon Trail
- By Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zion National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zion National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.2% of people who visit Zion National Park include Wildcat Canyon Trail in their plan
58.33% of people start their Wildcat Canyon Trail visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 7 Hrs to see Wildcat Canyon Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wildcat Canyon Trail
People normally also visit Kanarraville Slot Canyon while planning their trip to Wildcat Canyon Trail.