Zion Canyon Visitor Center203 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 1 Zion Park Blvd, Springdale, UT 84767, USA, Zion National Park, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4357723256
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
Before you start your journey inside the magnanimous Zion National Park, visit the Zion Canyon visitor centre for an overview and a detailed information on every and every section of the park. There is a patio in front of the park where rangers give outdoor talks and you can become a part of it if interested. There are maps to guide you on the adventures to do both inside the park and beyond its east gate. Here, experts will give you information on backcountry permits, needed for all overnight hikes and technical slot canyons. Do visit it for a more nuanced information about the park.
Entrance Ticket Details For Zion Canyon Visitor Center
- You need to purchase a recreational use pass upon entering Zion National Park.
- Private Vehicle (15 passenger capacity or less): $30. Valid for 7 days.
- Motorcycle: $25. Valid for 7 days.
- Per Person: $15. Valid for 7 days.
- Youth 15 and under are admitted free.
How to Reach Zion Canyon Visitor Center
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zion National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zion National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.25% of people who visit Zion National Park include Zion Canyon Visitor Center in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
34.62% of people start their Zion Canyon Visitor Center visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Zion Canyon Visitor Center
92.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zion Canyon Visitor Center