Zion Observation Point, Zion National Park
Zion Observation Point, Zion National Park - Address, Phone Number
Address: Utah 84767, USA
Time Required: 07:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 4.8K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Trail, Observatory, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Zion Observation Point, Zion National Park
One of the well-known trails in Zion National Park, Weeping Rock Trailhead, is the one leading to Observation Point. While the hike up to the point is a little taxing, the effort will totally be worth it. From the Observation Point, you can get an excellent view of the complete park. While you are on your way up, you will also be get the opportunity to admire the dark and mysterious Echo Canyon and its beautiful slickrock formations and stunning White Cliffs.
Zion Observation Point Ticket Prices
- You need to purchase a recreational use pass upon entering Zion National Park.
- Private Vehicle (15 passenger capacity or less): $30. Valid for 7 days.
- Motorcycle: $25. Valid for 7 days.
- Per Person: $15. Valid for 7 days.
- Youth 15 and under are admitted free.
How To reach Zion Observation Point by Public Transport
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zion National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zion National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
Zion Observation Point, Zion National Park Reviews
- Upcoming Attractions in Zion National Park
- Flanigan's Inn Zion National Park Springdale
- Zion Mountaineering School
- Econo Lodge Hurricane Zion Park Area
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Henderson
- Angels Landing Trail
- Zion National Park
- Zion Canyon Campground And Rv Resort
- Willowwind Rv Park
- Hoover Dam
- Hoodoos General Store