Gokgol Magarasi33 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Zonguldak Ankara Karayolu, Zonguldak Merkez, Zonguldak, Turkey Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 0372-2683231
- Ticket Price: 10 TRY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, Family And Kids
The place is merely three kilometres away from Zonguldak, in the eastern slope of the Ercek Creek and is known for drawing hordes of visitors every year. Gokgol is apparently the second longest cave in the city and is spread over an area of 3350 meters. The cave is divided into 4 quartets with many interconnected folds overlapping each other. You will find roads passing alongside a gallery which houses a large number of artefacts and items. The main attraction in the place though is The Great Depression hall where the side arms meet. Come here to check out the multi-coloured dripstone formations that are hard to find anywhere else. Those who are particularly interested in history and archaeology will find this cave very intriguing. Apart from that, there is a lot of material for them- such as formations, stalactites, and columns, to explore and learn about. A must-visit in the city!
Entrance Ticket Details For Gokgol Magarasi
- Adult- 10 TL
- Student- 5 TL
How to Reach Gokgol Magarasi
- By car or taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zonguldak before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zonguldak and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Gokgol Magarasi Address: Zonguldak Ankara Karayolu, Zonguldak Merkez, Zonguldak, Turkey
- Gokgol Magarasi Contact Number: 0372-2683231
- Gokgol Magarasi Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Gokgol Magarasi Price: 10 TRY
- Best time to visit Gokgol Magarasi(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Gokgol Magarasi: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!