Hallenbad Altstetten80 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Dachslernstrasse 35, 8048 Zürich, Switzerland, Zurich Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-444317744
- Ticket Price: 8 CHF
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Spa, Family And Kids
Opened in 1973, theHallenbadAltstetten is an indoor pool that offers a variety of facilities such as spa and tube slide along with the pool for which it is well known. This is one of the best places for recreation while being in Zurich, a favourite place with both tourists as well as locals. For children, there is a smaller designated pool. Since it is an indoor pool, the temperature remains warm enough on the snowiest days as well. Visit it for a refreshing and relaxing time in Zurich.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hallenbad Altstetten
- Adult: CHF 8
- Youth 16-20:CHF 6
- Children aged 6 and older: CHF 4
- Children under 6 years : free
- For more ticket prices, refer the website.
Hallenbad Altstetten Hours
- For more timings, refer the website.
- Saturday, 7.16. - Sunday, 07/31/16: Entire operating closed due to audit.
- For wellness and other facilities, refer to the website.
How to Reach Hallenbad Altstetten
- By Light Rail station: Bachmattstrasse
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zurich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zurich and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hallenbad Altstetten Address: Dachslernstrasse 35, 8048 Zürich, Switzerland, Zurich
- Hallenbad Altstetten Contact Number: +41-444317744
- Hallenbad Altstetten Timing: 06:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Hallenbad Altstetten Price: 8 CHF
- Best time to visit Hallenbad Altstetten(preferred time): 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Hallenbad Altstetten: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.39% of people who visit Zurich include Hallenbad Altstetten in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
44.44% of people start their Hallenbad Altstetten visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hallenbad Altstetten
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hallenbad Altstetten
People normally club together Ulrich Zwingli Monument and St. Martin Katholische Kirche while planning their visit to Hallenbad Altstetten.