Kunsthaus11057 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Kunsthaus Zürich Heimplatz 1 8001 Zurich, Switzerland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: 41-442538484
- Ticket Price: 15 CHF
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
The Kunsthaus Zurich houses a standout amongst the most vital craftsmanship accumulations in Switzerland and Europe, gathered throughout the years by the neighborhood craft cooperation called Zurcher Kunstgesellschaft. The accumulation compasses from the Middle Ages to contemporary craft, with a stress on Swiss symbolization. The historical center was drawn-up by engineers Karl Moser and Robert Curjel, and opened in 1910. The display center's gathering incorporates works from Edvard Munch, Jacques Lipchitz and Alberto Giacom. This art museum is one that has one of the best collections in all of Europe and should certainly be a part of the itinerary of all tourists who visit Zurich.
Kunsthaus Travel Tips
- All Swiss school classes up to Matura- free of charge.
- Students, apprentices, those attending school, single- concessions.
- University seminar groups from the city and canton of Zurich- free of charge.
- All other University seminar groups- concessions.
- Pensioners, disabled- concessions.
- On Wednesday admission to the Collection is free of charge for all visitors.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kunsthaus
- Adults: CHF 15/10 (concessions) incl. Audio Guide (German/English/French/Italian)
- Groups of over 20: CHF 10 per person
Combined ticket for all temporary exhibitions and the collection:
- Adults: CHF 25/18 (concessions)
- Groups of over 20: CHF 18
How to Reach Kunsthaus
- Kunsthaus Station Tram: 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 15 ; Buses: 31, 33, 34
- Dapur Indonesia Restaurant – Indonesian
- Didi's Frieden – International
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zurich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zurich and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.72% of people who visit Zurich include Kunsthaus in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
32.9% of people start their Kunsthaus visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kunsthaus
74.53% of people prefer walking in order to reach Kunsthaus