Zurcher James Joyce StiftungCurrently Closed
- Address: Im Strauhof, Augustinergasse 9, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-442118301
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Exhibition
Zurich was particularly close to celebrated author James Joyce’s heart as he spent his decisive years in this city. Befittingly, the James Joyce Foundation is a way to give back to the genius of this author. The foundation holds a big repository of James’ works and frequently holds exhibitions too. There are regular reading groups and other interesting events that take place here. It is fascinating to see the wide variety of Joyce’s books including illustrated versions, first editions and a number of other collectibles that are exhibited here.
- Public visit possible only by appointment.
- School groups: CHF 100 (1 hour), CHF 150 (1.5 – 2 hour)
- Other groups: CHF 150 (1 hours), CHF 200 (1.5 – 2 hour)
- For other ticket details visit the official website.
- By Tram: 6,7,11,13,17 and get off at Remmweg.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zurich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zurich and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.72% of people who visit Zurich include Zurcher James Joyce Stiftung in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
77.78% of people start their Zurcher James Joyce Stiftung visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Zurcher James Joyce Stiftung
87.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zurcher James Joyce Stiftung