Zurich Toy Museum1264 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sammlung Franz Carl Weber, Fortunagasse 15, 8001 Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland Map
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-442119305
- Ticket Price: 5 CHF
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
Depicting the last 300 years of childhood, the toy museum is a little wonderland that shows us the toys and games of the generations before. Filled with charming vintage toys and dolls that speak volumes about the evolution of technology, fashion and lifestyle, this museum is a great pastime for adults and children alike. Check out the train sets and steam engines that reflect the beginnings of technology. It is fascinating to see the bulky road vehicle replicas, pewter figures, antique games and wooden toys that were the latest trends in toys in that era but seem to have become obsolete in today’s world.
Zurich Toy Museum Travel Tips
- Individual tours are available only by appointment, outside the opening times.
Entrance Ticket Details For Zurich Toy Museum
- Children (upto 16 years): Free
Zurich Toy Museum Hours
- High days and holidays: Closed
How to Reach Zurich Toy Museum
- By Tram: 6, 7 , 11 , 13, 17
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zurich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zurich and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Zurich Toy Museum Address: Sammlung Franz Carl Weber, Fortunagasse 15, 8001 Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland
- Zurich Toy Museum Contact Number: +41-442119305
- Zurich Toy Museum Timing: 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Zurich Toy Museum Price: 5 CHF
- Best time to visit Zurich Toy Museum(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Zurich Toy Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.97% of people who visit Zurich include Zurich Toy Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
86.67% of people start their Zurich Toy Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Zurich Toy Museum
69.23% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zurich Toy Museum
People normally club together Seebad Enge and Uhrenmuseum Beyer while planning their visit to Zurich Toy Museum.