Zurich Zoological Garden5177 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Zurichbergstrasse 221, 8044 Zurich, Switzerland
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 41-848966983
- Ticket Price: 22 CHF
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Zoo, Family And Kids
The Zurich Zoologischer Garten or the Zurich Zoological Garden is a zoo placed in Zurich, Switzerland.(delete) It was opened in 1929 and, starting 2004, has 2200 examples of 300 species. It is placed on Zurichbergstrasse, on the areas that are more at a lower level at of the Zurichberg in the Fluntern quarter.(delete). The zoologist Heini Hediger was executive of the Zürich Zoo. He was the one who made significant contributions to the collection and development of the zoo. The Zurich Zoo is considered to be one of the best zoological gardens in Europe. The facility is lauded for and is highly regarded for its preservation programs. The penguin parade, which is performed every evening if the outside temperature is beneath 10 degrees Celsius, should not be missed One of its ubiquitous occasions is the penguin parade.
Entrance Ticket Details For Zurich Zoological Garden
- Adults aged 25 and over- 22 CHF, Disabled (IV recipients with valid ID) & Children (6-16 years)- 11CHF, Youth (16 - 25 years)-16CHF.
- Entry is free for children up to six years.
- One can also get a combined ticket with which they can see the rainforest environment.
How to Reach Zurich Zoological Garden
- Zoo Station: Trams 5, 6 ; Buses 39, N17
- Rolli's Steakhouse Oerlikon – Steakhouse
- Subito – Swiss, comtemporary
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zurich before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zurich and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.91% of people who visit Zurich include Zurich Zoological Garden in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
56.78% of people start their Zurich Zoological Garden visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Zurich Zoological Garden
94.51% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zurich Zoological Garden