About Janosikove Diery, Zwardoń
Overview of Janosikove Diery
Walking past the city of ZwardoÃ „, you will come across Janosikove Diery. On your trip to ZwardoÃ „, you can consider a quick visit to Janosikove Diery. Use this comprehensive guide to plan your visit to Janosikove Diery and you'll thank us later!
More about ZwardoÃ „
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome ZwardoÃ „ trip planner.
You can add cozy hotels in ZwardoÃ „ like Penzion Rami, Penzion Kycera, Hotel Centrum & Wellness and Margus ApartmÃÂ¡ny.
Share your experience - Rate Janosikove Diery, Zwardoń
Very nice walk, can get into the water if you bring sandals or have a spare pair of shoes, climbing is not difficult but not that easy. Great views.
We do a short hike over Dolne Diery ans Horny Diery to Pod Palenicou and go back. Nice hike in the nature and not so hard. On the way are a hut for a break.
now this is a place worth seeing, beautiful waterfalls, ladders over the springs in the narrow passages , but safe for both children and elderly. Even in winter it is possible to go quite far. highly recommend.
Great place for a relax with fresh air inside the holes.
Great for family trip in the beautiful nature.
- Other Attractions
- Naturpark Niederlausitzer Heidelandschaft
- Ev. St. Nikolai Kirche
- Wonnemar Bad Liebenwerda
- Maasdorfer Teiche
- Kur Park
- Kiesgrube Zeischa
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Hotels Near Bad Liebenwerda City Center
- Luxury Hotels Near Naturpark Niederlausitzer Heidelandschaft
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ev. St. Nikolai Kirche
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Wonnemar Bad Liebenwerda
- Cheap Hotels Near Maasdorfer Teiche
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kur Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kiesgrube Zeischa