Personally guided British Museum tour, usually for 90 minutes, with a minimum booking level of just one adult (or a maximum 15 persons in your booking), featuring evidence for the Bible being 'God's Word', authentic and uniquely powerful.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourThis English-language tour is intended for skeptical non-believers, or people of any or no religion. Wheelchairs and portable canvas stools are freely available if needed. The content is mostly in the Assyrian, Egyptian and Mesopotamia rooms of the British Museum, including an analysis of the Amarna Letters, Amenhotep III and Akhenaten, the origin of writing and the alphabet, the link between the Chinese language and Genesis, seeing God's actual name in the Lachish Letters, evidence for some events recorded in Genesis including the global Flood and the saving of Jerusalem, and the amazing significance of the (Persian) Cyrus Cylinder.
Meet your local tour guide at the 'boy on horse' statue (next to the Information Desk) at an agreed time. No meals or drinks are included, but are available easily within the museum and in nearby cafes. You need to arrive at the front entrance of the British Museum and allow time to get through the security procedure where bags and bulges are searched. You may bring a notepad, pen and a bible if you wish. No recording of the tour is allowed to be published in any format for others to see or hear.
Inclusions for 'Ancient Stones' Tour Of The British Museum
- Local guide
Exclusions for 'Ancient Stones' Tour Of The British Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 15 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.