Évora And Esporão Winery - Lisbon
OverviewEnjoy a full-day guided tour that takes you from Lisbon to Evora, visit UNESCO World Heritage Town, explore a 2nd Century Roman Temple and taste traditional wines on wine degustation from the region.
Know More about this tour
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Lisbon, transfer by privatevehicle to Evora. Admire the Tagus River Bay while crossing the 25 of April bridge.
After a walk in the city, visit So Francisco church and thefamous Chapel of Bones, Capela dos Ossos. The bones from the overflowing graveyards were used as part of the decoration of this small creepy chapel. Even the inscription on the entrance is ghoulish: We bones await yours.
Afterwards, go to the Praca do Giraldo, themain central square of Evora. During the day, open-air cafes, serve coffee and excellent food to the tourists who visit Evora. Another important attraction in Evora, are the Cork trees.
Cisit Catedral Se, built between the 13th and 14th centuries, and one of the most important medieval cathedrals in the country, inspired by the Romanesque Cathedral in Lisbon.
Later visit most famous tourist site of Evora, the Roman Temple. The temple regarded as the best-preserved roman structure on the Iberian Peninsula.
After lunch, enjoy a winedegustation from this region before returning to Lisbon.
Inclusions for Évora And Esporão Winery
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Évora And Esporão Winery
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain