Évora Wine Tasting Day - Lisbon
OverviewHistory and food are what Évora has in abundance. Plus wonderful wine and shops selling cork products! In this tour we will visit Évora and Reguengos de Monsaraz.
Know More about this tour
Departure from Lisbon via the Vasco da Gama Bridge (the longest in Europe with 17km), we continue towards Évora, a city classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After passing through the beautiful walls (Roman and Arabic fence), we will pass through famous emblematic sites such as the Bones Chapel, Giraldo Square, St. Francis Church, Cathedral, Roman Temple and University. Then we will start the guided visit to the Cartuxa Winery, famous for its wine with the same name and for the Pera Manca red wine, one of the best wines in Portugal. Our guide will also suggest lunch in Évora. In the afternoon, we will continue to Reguengos de Monsaraz, where we will visit the Esporão Wine Cellars on a guided tour of approximately 1h30. After the visit, return to Lisbon with a stop at Cristo Rei *. Then the entrance to the capital will be by the 25 de Abril Bridge, offering stunning views of Lisbon.
* The visit to the viewpoint of Cristo Rei will only take place from May to October, taking into account the weather conditions and daylight saving time.
Inclusions for Évora Wine Tasting Day
- Wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Évora Wine Tasting Day
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora