- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
Return Details :
• Siem Reap City • Requested drop off point within the city
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Getting away from Siem reap exploring the hidden treasure of Angkor with a driver pickup from your hotel at 7 am and visit the hidden city of Koh Ker and Beng mealea temples, they both Travel off the-beaten track to visit the spectacular ruins of Beng mealea, which was constructed by King Suryavarman II (1113-1150). Partially overgrown by the forest and inhabited only by birds, this temple and its surroundings are an exceptional experience and continue to Saem district for an overnight waiting for rise to visit Prasat Preah Vihear on the next day. It's a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Superb temple-mountain which it stretches for 800 m and is composed of a series of sanctuaries, linked by long galleries. Get down from mountain and drive back to Siem reap to enjoy the rest.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small Group Tour
- Cold bottled water during tours
- All ground private air conditioned vehicle during tours
- 1 night at hotel on double/twin bed sharing basis with breakfast & taxes (3* Local Hotel)
- Entrance ticket for Beng Mealea and Koh Ker temple (15$ per person) and Preah Vihea temple (10$ per person) and your driver will stop at the ticket office for you to buy ticket for the visit.
- Early check in/late checkout (check in at 2 pm, check out at 12 noon)
- Lunch or dinner except breakfast at the hotel
- Travel insurances
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
Travelers should have a high level of physical fitness
A tour guide maybe booked as an optional from our office. Needing a guide, please remember she/he will need a seat in the vehicle.
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
I came back to visit Cambodia in 3 days with my family in Feb 2020, it was a great time there, thanks to Green Era Travel for organizing a great trip for our family