8:00 am Early morning departure from Iquitos via auto.
10:00 am Arrive to Nauta where boat is ready to star the river expedition.Navigate the Maranhom river for aprox 3 hours. Passenger identification at ranger station.
12:00 pm Lunch served on board.
3:00 pm Enjoy a great activity to see diverse species of birds such as. egrets,hawks,horned screamer,jacanas,parrots and parakeets.Great chance to see and swim with pink and grey dolphins.
6:00 pm Back to the campsite
7:00 pm Dinner
8:00 pm Night Safari to see alligators and another nocturnal animals.
Early morning expedition with breakfast on board. We will navigate deeper in the reserve to see not very common animals.When navigation see species of birds,reptiles and another mammals by the river banks.
12:00 pm Arrival for campsite and set up lunch.Watch the black waters of the river which reflects the sky,clouds,big trees and this is why
Pacaya y Samiria is referred as "The Jungle of the mirrors"
3:00 pm Fishing afternoon to catch piranhas and other species.
6:00 pm Back to the campsite
7:00 pm Dinner
8:00 pm Night walk to see species of insects and reptiles as alligators and frogs.
We will strike camp and travel after breakfast to our next destination in Yanayacu river.See species of birds,reptiles and mammals by the river banks.
11:00 am Arrival to our destination of the day.
12:00 pm Lunch followed by a walk in primary jungle.Experience the observation of wildlife between trees.See the most important species of trees and plants that has been used by amazonian ancestors because of medicinal powers.
6:30 pm Dinner
7:00 pm We will make a night safari by boat or by foot to search for nocturnal animals this outing give us the enjoyable oportunity to hear the symphony of sounds that comes from the rainforest at night.
6:00 am Early morning excursion to watch birds as they leave their nest to find food on the trees.
8:00 am Explore a creek for a full day trip where very few visitors get. This creek is known to have good populations of Saki monkeys,Howler monkeys and Gian river otters.
4:00 pm Free afternoon meanwhile we watch dolphins swimming and very colorful and exotic birds.
7:00 pm Dinner
8:00 pm Night safari to walk by a lake where anacondas call home.
Last morning activity (optional)
Breakfast and departure to Nauta and Iquitos.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Days
Departure Time :
8:00 am Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this timeHotel pickups commence prior to this timeTimes are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
OverviewHighlights Explore of the most pristine areas of the amazon Swim with pink dolphins Great chances to see anacondas Explore the largest peruvian protected area named Pacaya Samiria See great variety of monkeys Watch colorful and exotic birds Guidance by Licensed bilingual guides Areas aimed to research Game fishing of piranhas and other species Night safari to see alligators,insects and boas. Explore areas where not many visitors get.Areas where everyone would love to stay at least one hour.Areas where with one of the highest biodiversity on earth.Swim with pink and grey dolphins.Animals let you get close because they are not disturbed.Spend the nights in tents or local houses near to creeks where giant river otters and other mammals dwell.
- 4 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- River cruise
- Walking tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 02 days amazon expedition in Pacaya Samiria national reserve
- 03 days tour Pacaya Samiria national reserve with Jungle Reps
- 4 days tour-Amazon for intrepids with Jungle Reps in Pacaya Samiria reserve
- Matses expedition with Jungle Reps
- Night safari from Iquitos with Jungle Reps
- Belen See floating village and colorful market with Jungle Reps
- Native Communities Iquitos