06-Hours Old And Modern Dubai City Tour
OverviewDubai is one of the few cities in the world that has undergone such a rapid transformation - from a humble beginning as a pearl-diving centre - to one of the fastest growing cities on earth. Dubai today is a tourism, trade and logistics hub and has earned itself the reputation of being the ‘gateway between the east and the west.’ It is also considered as the dynamic nucleus of the Arabian Gulf region.
- Get Dubai in your memory in 06 hours.
- Discover old Dubai Creek and take a look at where Dubai started.
- Visit inside the Dubai Museum and travel back to the old Dubai.
- Ride Abra, the water taxi and smell the life blood of Dubai.
- Shop till you drop at the biggest Gold & Spice souk.
- Shoot a photo to Jumeirah Mosque the most photographed mosque in all of Dubai.
- Photo stop at Burj Al Arab & Jumeirah Public Beach
- Pass by the Palm Island, Atlantis Hotel & Sheikh Zayed Road
- Shoot your best photo ever for Burj Khalifa & Dubai mall.
Know More about this tour
Have a first-hand experience of the “world’s biggest”, “world’s highest”, “world’s first” mega structures, by joining Oceanair Travels Dubai city tour. After getting picked up from your selected hotel/location by your private archeologist tour guide we start by discovering the charms of this city’s older areas as we take a photo stop at the historical Dubai Creek the life blood of Dubai.
Then we drive through one of the oldest districts of the city, popular for its cooling towers and narrow winding lanes, the Al Bastakiyah the first free zone in the world. We continue our journey along an old architectural masterpiece, the Al Fahidi Fort the first building has been built in Dubai which houses the Dubai Museum, Old Mosque and the Ruler’s Court. Then travel back in time and enjoy the oldest mode of transportation of Dubai by riding the Abra, water taxi.
Finally, our historical Dubai city tour culminates at the Spice Souk which shops are filled with sacs of various herbs and spices and the Gold Souk, the largest gold bazaar in the world.
Continue to be mesmerized as we unfold to you the glitzy side of Dubai when our route takes us to Jumeirah road, passing by the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque and halting for a photo stop at Burj Al Arab, the world’s tallest hotel. We continue our journey to the Palm Jumeirah, a man-made island which shape resembles a palm tree. Be captivated by the view of the island as we take you to Atlantis the Palm, one of the largest open air marine habitats in the world.
Then feel the pulse of the Emirates as we drive down the Shiekh Zayed Road, home to most of Dubai’s iconic structures. Continue to be enthralled by our adventure as we take you to the largest shopping mall of the world, the Dubai Mall and get ready to be dazzled by the nearby gigantic Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower.
After the completion of your tour you will be driven back to your selected hotel/ location.
Inclusions for 06-Hours Old And Modern Dubai City Tour
- Pickup and drop off from selectedhotel/ location.
- Clean and air-conditioned vehicle.
- Professional licensed tour guide of your selected language.
- All the entrance fees for all the above mentioned sightseeing.
- Cold mineral water during the tour.
Exclusions for 06-Hours Old And Modern Dubai City Tour
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above.
- Tipping kitty
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.