06-Hours Shopping Tours Of Inlaid Marble, Carpet And Jewelry With Taj Mahal - Agra
OverviewAgra is known for its Taj Mahal and the fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and soft-stone inlay work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are : leather-ware, brassware, carpets, jewelry and embroidery work.
Know More about this tourDuring the stay in Agra, you will be picked up from your hotel in Agra then Meet the Tour Guide and see taj mahal and after it go for lunch or drive to shops where you will get an original stuff with the very best rates after that you will be driven into some of Agras vibrant bazaars and specialty stores.
Explore marble showrooms, or scout out beautiful saris from quality sari vendors. Agra has manykinds of shopping Area because of Historical city Agra has many local handicrafts places. Other musts include shops selling finely embroidered carpets, Jewelry.Also visitto the place where people use silver and gold threads with precious and semi precious stones. Wall hangings, jeweled carpets and so forth.Ask all the question related to your interested product and salesman will let you know the advantage of the product and will explain you why it is better to buy from Agra.
You will also be introduced to the Indian world of bargaining so that you will get the best price for your goods.Later you will be dropped off to your hotel.
Inclusions for 06-Hours Shopping Tours Of Inlaid Marble, Carpet And Jewelry With Taj Mahal
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for 06-Hours Shopping Tours Of Inlaid Marble, Carpet And Jewelry With Taj Mahal
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- A Walk Through Time: Touring Old Agra
- Agra Beyond Taj: A Half-Day Tour of Kachhpura Village
- Tour of Agra and its Pigeon Keepers
- Private Yoga Session Facing Taj Mahal
- The Fort of Victory: Fatehpur Sikri
- Excursion to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary from Agra
- Trip to Mathura and Vrindavan from Agra
- Romantic Mohabbat the Taj Show with a lavish dinner