Day 01: Delhi -- Agra
This morning, your driver will meet you at your hotel/apartment/home-stay etc anytime between 8am-12 Noon. You will then begin this 3-4hrs journey through the fastest route (x-press way). Upon arrival check into the hotel and fresh n up. After a brief rest and relaxation, you will ride up-to the massive Agra Fort built by Emperor Akbar. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Agra -- Jaipur (via Fatehpursikri & Step-well)
Admire the beauty of Taj Mahal at rising Sun. Later proceed to Jaipur en-route visit of deserted capital city of Fatehpursikri. From here we continue driving to Abhaneri village step well. Upon arrival check into the hotel. This evening, will make a round trip to Chowki Dhani village to watch the puppet show while enjoying traditionally served dinner/Thali. Overnight stay!
Day 03: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, you will visit the famous Amber Fort. Climb the fort on elephant's back is an amazing experience. Later on, you will proceed on a tour of 'City Palace'. Our next stop will be at Jantar Mantar Observatory - an astronomical treasure house, with solar device that give accurate predictions till date. Overnight stay!
Day 04: Jaipur -- Jodhpur
This morning, choose a Hot Air Balloon ride (optional-on direct payment) which lasts for approximately an hour. A hot air balloon ride is one of the most exciting activities to indulge in Jaipur. Later on, proceed to Jodhpur - also known as the 'Blue City'. It is famous for its antique shops and the best lassi in India. After fresh n up, we visit the nearby Bishnoi villages where youll find a welcoming & nature-loving community. Perhaps take a village safari tour, where youll come across wildlife and learn why the Bishnoi are so protective of their land.
Day 05: Jodhpur
Today, we will explore Mehrangarh Fort and Clock tower. Later, enjoy an orientation walking tour (By Your Own) through Old City and visit one of the India's oldest market. Its built around a clock tower amid spice and vegetable markets, juice sellers and sari materials. This is a great place to test your haggling skills. Overnight stay!
Day 06: Jodhpur -- Udaipur (via Ranakpur Jain Temples)
After breakfast, we will proceed to Udaipur enroute visit of Ranakpur Jain Temples. Udaipur city is a cool oasis in the dry heart of Rajasthan. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Evening free at leisure or maybe take a walk up-to Lake Pichola.
Day 07: Udaipur -- Airport or Train Station or Bus Terminal etc
After breakfast, embark on a full day excursion of Udaipur. Discover Jagadish temple, Udaipur Museum, Lake Pichola, City palace & much more. This day, you will be dropped off at Udaipur airport or Train station or any desired place within the city.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Days
Departure Time :
You could start this tour from anywhere in Delhi (your hotel or airport or bus terminal etc) at anytime latest by 4pm Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pic.. read more
Departure Details :
Your desired place within Delhi NCR
OverviewThe enchanting northern province of Rajasthan is swashed with all the colors of India. On this classic adventure, we discover the mighty Mughal's Taj Mahal in Agra, grisly history of massive forts and the opulence and splendor of Maharajahs' palaces. Stroll bustling markets and the culture of local people. This is truly the essence of Rajasthan! Highlights: - Admire the beauty of Taj Mahal at rising Sun - Discover the Ghost Town Fatehpursikri - Discover the local colorful markets and Bazaars in Jaipur - Experience the puppet show at Chowki Dhani - Enjoy the services of your friendly and charming chauffeur throughout the tour - Boat ride in Lake Pichola
- 06 nights accommodation on double/twin sharing basis
- 3* Hotels are used throughout the tour
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Well experienced driver throughout the journey
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Camera fee (if applicable at any site)
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Day 01: Delhi -- Agra
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private cab For Taj mahal tour ( same day taj Mahal tour )
- The Agra Experience - Tajmahal,Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Village Safari
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Full-Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi City With Entrance Fees
- Shekhawati tour manadawa, navalgarh etc by private car driver for 2 adult 1child
- Customize road trip of north india by private car and driver
- Overnight Agra Tour form Delhi
- Golden Triangle Tour Package - 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour