07-Hours Best Attractions Dubai City Tour With Burj Khalifa Entry Ticket Normal TimingWrite a Review
Dubai. Dubai. Dubai!! The jewel of the crown, it’s one of the few cities in the world that has undergone such a rapid transformation - from a humble beginning as a pearl-diving centre to one of the fastest growing cities on earth. Dubai today is a tourism, trade and logistics hub and has earned itself the reputation of being the ‘gateway between the east and the west.’ It is also considered as the dynamic nucleus of the Arabian Gulf region.
- Explore the best attractions of Dubai city within 07 Hours city tour.
- Visit inside the Dubai Museum and travel back to the old Dubai.
- Ride Abra, the water taxi and smell the life blood of Dubai.
- Smell the spices in the Dubai's spices souq and walk inside the Dubai's gold souq
- Shoot a photo to Jumeirah Mosque the most photographed mosque in all of Dubai.
- Photo stop at Burj Al Arab & Palm Jumierah-Atlantis the Palm
- Pass by Sheikh Zayed Road & Visit the world's biggest mall-the Dubai mall
- Hop in the world's fastest elevator to get the top of the world's tallest building.
- Shoot the best photos ever from Burj Khalifa's Observation deck.
Know More about this tour
Have a first-hand experience of the “world’s biggest”, “world’s highest”, “world’s first” mega structures, by joining Oceanair Travels Best attractions Dubai city tour. After getting picked up from your selected hotel/location by your private archeologist tour guide, we start by discovering the charms of this city’s older areas as we take a photo stop at the historical Dubai Creek the life blood of Dubai, then we continue our journey along an old architectural masterpiece, the Al Fahidi Fort the first building has been built in Dubai which houses the Dubai Museum, Old Mosque and the Ruler’s Court.
Let's travel back in time and enjoy the oldest mode of transportation of Dubai by riding the Abra, water taxi, here will be the end of our historical Dubai city tour. Continue to be mesmerized as we unfold to you the glitzy side of Dubai when you are passes by H.H Sheikh Mohamed Bin Rashid’s Palace, the current ruler of Dubai and H.H Sheikh Hamadan bin Rashid Palace, the minister of finance.
Next will be passing by the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque and halting for a photo stop at Burj Al Arab, the world’s tallest hotel on a manmade island.
We continue our journey to the Palm Jumeirah, a manmade island which shape resembles a palm tree. Be captivated by the view of the island as we take you to Atlantis the Palm, Then feel the pulse of the Emirates as we drive down the Sheikh Zayed Road, home to most of Dubai’s iconic structures.
Continue to be enthralled by our adventure as we take you to the largest shopping mall of the world, Dubai mall to start your awesome tour by visiting the tallest tower in the world, Burj Khalifa. Board the third fastest elevator in the world with Oceanair Travels and reach at the top of the world in less than 1 minute, stopping at the 124th Floor of this magnificent structure.
After completing your best attractions city tour you will be dropped back to your hotel/ location.
Inclusions for 07-Hours Best Attractions Dubai City Tour With Burj Khalifa Entry Ticket Normal Timing
- Pickup and drop off to the selected hotel/ location.
- Clean and air-conditioned vehicle.
- Professional licensed tour guide of your selected language.
- Professional licensed driver.
- All the entrance fees for all the above mentioned sightseeing.
- Entry ticket to the 124th observation deck-Burj Khalifa-at the top (Normal timing from 8:30 to 15:30 or 19:30 to 23:00).
- Cold mineral water.
Exclusions for 07-Hours Best Attractions Dubai City Tour With Burj Khalifa Entry Ticket Normal Timing
- Any other expenses or services not mentioned above.
- Tipping Kitty.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.