1,5 Hour Essential Denver City Tour
OverviewOur 1.5 Hour Essential Denver City Sidecar Motorcycle Tour is the perfect tour to get you familiar and acclimated to the city and its surroundings. We highly recommend that you take this tour on your first day to get to know your way around to make the most of the rest of your trip. You will know Denver inside and out by the conclusion of this tour.
Know More about this tourThe price of $139.00 is for 1 or 2 Passengers per Sidecar Motorcycle.
Our Essential Denver City Tour is the perfect tour to get you familiar and acclimated to the city and its surroundings. We highly recommend that you take this tour on your first day to get to know your way around to make the most of the rest of your trip. We will begin the journey by picking you up a predetermined location of your choice.
We will introduce you to 22 of most famous attractions, landmarks, and points of interest Denver offers including; Colorado State Capitol, Molly Brown House Museum, Denver City Park, Denver Zoo, Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Denver Botanic Gardens, Cheesman Park, Coors Field (Colorado Rockies Baseball), Elitch Gardens, Pepsi Center (Denver Nuggets Basketball & Colorado Avalanche Hockey), Sports Authority Field at Mile High (Denver Broncos Football), Denver Aquarium, Little Man Ice Cream, Union Station, Oxford Hotel, 16th Street Mall, Larimer Square, Denver Center for the Performing Arts, Big Blue Bear & Convention Center, U.S. Mint, Civic Center Park and the Denver Art Museum.
But it goes beyond that as we will also sneak in some of the lesser known "gems" and the most beautiful neighborhoods of the city which most local Denveronians don't even exist. We will conclude the tour by dropping you off at a predetermined location of your choice.
Pick-up and drop-off for the Essential Denver City Tour MUST be within a 5-mile radius of Downtown Denver Metro area.
Inclusions for 1,5 Hour Essential Denver City Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 1,5 Hour Essential Denver City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- HD Video (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Please specify in "Special Requirements" passenger(s) helmet sizes:
Small: 20 1/8" - 21"
Medium: 21 1/8" - 22"
Large: 22 1/8" - 23"
Extra Large: 23 1/8" - 24"
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.