1.5-Hour Milan Segway Tour
OverviewNinety minutes of Milan Segway Tour with a Milan licensed tourist guide, visiting the most outstanding glimpses of city's center, and discovering Milan art and history. This tour starts at fixed times, and lets you discover Milan with other participants with small groups. Included, at request, a photo session with customer's camera.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourGo on a 90-minute Segway tour of Milan with a licensed guide to visit the most famous attractions of the city center and learn about Milan's history.These are the stops on the itinerary:
- Sforza Castle: 10-minute stop,visiting the Castle from the outsidewhile your guide explainsthe history of the castle.
- Peace Arch: 5-minute stop, seeing the monument up close as the guide explains itshistory. Uponrequest, the guide will take your photo at the Peace Arch with your camera.
- La Scala Square: 5-minute stop, learning about the history of the opera house and other monuments on the square.
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 5-minute stop, admiringthe Galleria from the outsideand hearing about its history.
- Duomo Square: 5-minute stop, marveling at the beautiful church and learning the history of the important monuments in the square. Upon request, the guide will take your photo in Duomo Square with your camera.
- Mercanti Square: 5-minute stop, hearing about the history of the monuments on the square.
Inclusions for 1.5-Hour Milan Segway Tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for 1.5-Hour Milan Segway Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Milan Rickshaw Tour and Last Supper Tickets
- Milan Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Milan Art Tour: Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' and the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Milan Renaissance Treasures and The Last Supper
- Milan Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' Tickets