1.5-Hour Small-Group Accademia Gallery Tour - Florence
OverviewSkip the long lines and be among the first to enter the Accademia Gallery, with the personalized attention of a small-group tour. Meet the authentic Michelangelo's David in all his magnificence, and discover the other masterpieces housed in the Accademia Gallery museum. After this 1.5 hour tour, you are free to stay inside the museum to continue admiring the art of Michelangelo, Botticelli and many more.
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourOn this 1.5-hour tour of the Accademia Gallery, skip the long lines and be among the first to enter the museum, often avoiding much of its crowd. See masterpieces by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Paolo Uccello, Adrea del Sarto and many more. With your English-speaking guide, you will learn about the history of the artwork and because this is a small-group tour, will allow you to truly take in the art. World-renowned Michelangelo's David, probably the most famous statue in the world, will be truly revealed in all his splendour and magnificence. And when the 1.5 hour tour concludes, you are free to stay in the gallery to return to any of the works of art.
Inclusions for 1.5-Hour Small-Group Accademia Gallery Tour
- Small-group walking tour (maximum 15 people for 8am departure)
- Personalized attention
- Accademia Gallery tickets and reservation (skip the line)
- English-speaking, licensed guide
- Skip the long lines and avoid much of the crowds
- Tour booklet (on 8am departure)
Exclusions for 1.5-Hour Small-Group Accademia Gallery Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Big bags, umbrellas and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums
Once the tour is finished, clients can remain inside the museum if they want to keep visiting it on their own
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour
- Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour with Villa and Winery Tour
- Cooking Class in Traditional Tuscan Farm
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence