OverviewThis is a 17 mile/25 km guided tour of the Valley Loop Drive taking 1.5 hours to complete. This tour excursion includes cinematic/movie locations and the famous scenic overlooks every visitor should experience and see.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourThe 1.5 hour tour makes a first stop at the famous "John Ford's Point" where many of John Wayne's western cinematic movies were filmed and also the Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) featuring Mark Wahlberg.
Next, you will be guided to the Totem Pole and Yei Bi Cheii monuments where you will be able to take photographs and hear the cultural stories behind each monument.
Lastly, we will travel to the North Window where you will have a chance to take pictures of the West and East Mittens, and also Merrick Butte at a different angle. Your tour guide will then slowly and safely transport you back to your departure point.
Our guides have been praised for being very descriptive in explaining their stories to our visiting friends. Ourguides are local and friendly people who are First Aid and CPR certified. We dooffer water for our friends but you are also encouraged to bring your own snacks and other necessities.
Inclusions for 1.5 Hour Tour Of Monument Valley's Valley Loop Drive
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
Exclusions for 1.5 Hour Tour Of Monument Valley's Valley Loop Drive
- Entrance fee to the Monument Valley Tribal Park.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
We observe Daylight Savings Time. We are on Mountain Standard Time (UT).
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.