1-Day Amazing Tokyo Bus Tour
OverviewOn this full-day tour you will have the chance to stop and look out at great number of must-see landmarks in Tokyo with your guide such as, the Imperial Palace, the Senso-ji Temple in Asakusa, the Tsukiji fish market along with going on a Tokyo Bay Cruise. Explore the famous spots in Tokyo on this bus tour, including: Kabuki-cho, National Diet Building, Akihabara, Ame-Yoko Market, Kappa-Bashi Shopping Arcade, Tokyo Tower, Shibuya Pedestrian Crossing, Omote-Sando, Harajuku. Have a choice of lunch options you can select to have an international buffet lunch, or a boxed lunch or you can opt to have lunch on your own along the way.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Know More about this tour
In the morning, you can be either picked up at select hotels/locations in Tokyo or meet your guide at the designated location in the central Shinjuku.
Start your tour by visiting the Meiji Jingu Shrine, the biggest shrine in Tokyo (approx. 40 minutes) and theImperial Palace East Garden (approx. 40 minutes). If the East Garden is closed, you'll explorethe Imperial Palace Outer Garden and the Niju-bashi bridge. Also you'll be able to see some symbolic Tokyo landmarks on route such asNational Diet Buildingon the way to there.
Later go to Asakusa, one of the most popular sightseeing spots in Tokyo (approx. 45 to 60 minutes) and then go to the Ryogoku Area, where is known for the sumo culture, for lunch. If you select lunch option, enjoy Japanese chanko hot pot lunch that is known as a special dish for sumo wrestlers. After lunch visit the Tokyo Sky Tree and enjoy the mesmerizing view of Tokyo from the first observation desk. Also you can enjoy shopping in Soramachi.
At last, take the Tokyo River & Bay Cruise with good views. After the tour, you can choose to be dropped off at either Tokyo Station or Shinjuku Station.
Inclusions for 1-Day Amazing Tokyo Bus Tour
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Sightseeing cruise
- Lunch (if option selected),Chanko Hot Pot(Chicken)
- Headset rental (to hear the audio guide clearly)
- Wi-Fi service available on the bus
- Hotel pickup (select hotels in Tokyo only)
- Entrance fee for the first observation desk at the Tokyo Sky Tree
Exclusions for 1-Day Amazing Tokyo Bus Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Thai, Indonesian
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (if lunch option is selected)
If you prefer to be picked up at select hotels/locations in Tokyo (see Departure Point for details), please specify the hotel/location name in Special Requirements at checkout
Lunch Information: You can request vegetarian and Muslim friendly ( no alcohol and no pork) meal 2 days in advance.
March 17 - April 18: Cherry Blossom Special
We will attend customers to Riverside Walk for Watching cherry blossom and Tokyo Bay Cruise (15 mins)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.