OverviewOn this full-day tour you will have the chance to stop and look out at great number of must-see landmarks in Tokyo with your guide such as, the Imperial Palace, the Senso-ji Temple in Asakusa, the Tsukiji fish market along with going on a Tokyo Bay Cruise. Explore the famous spots in Tokyo on this bus tour, including: Kabuki-cho, National Diet Building, Akihabara, Ame-Yoko Market, Kappa-Bashi Shopping Arcade, Tokyo Tower, Shibuya Pedestrian Crossing, Omote-Sando, Harajuku. Have a choice of lunch options you can select to have an international buffet lunch, or a boxed lunch or you can opt to have lunch on your own along the way.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Know More about this tour
Discover Tokyo must-see places in this tour.
In the morning, you can use picking up service from designated places.
Then your tour begins at the 'LOVE' statue in Shinjuku, where you'll depart by coach.
The itinerary will be changed from January 2018.
-until Dec 31, 2017-
You arrive at the Imperial Palace East Garden at first, enjoy about 40 minutes to see this traditional Japanese garden and characteristic structures from the Edo period. If the East Garden is closed, you'll explore the Imperial Palace Outer Garden and the Niju-bashi bridge.
In addition, you can find any landmarks such as National Diet Building (Parliament House) on the way to there.
Second place is Asakusa, the best sightseeing spot in Tokyo, spend about 45 to 60 minutes viewing structures such as Kaminari-mon gate and Senso-ji temple. Continue to Tsukiji, the market is known as offering the world's best fish. Spend about 35 minutes here with your tour guide.
You will be driven by bus and arrive at Odaiba to visit the shopping complex there, Aqua City, where you can enjoy an optional buffet lunch featuring a wide range of international cuisine. Take a seat in the restaurant, and enjoy views of the bay as you eat. After lunch, you will enjoy a cruise on Tokyo Bay and pass the Rainbow Bridge back to the city.
Your tour concludes with transportation to one of the six selected drop-off locations: Odaiba, Ginza, Tokyo Tower, Shibuya, Omotesando/Harajuku, or Shinjuku.
-from Jan 3, 2018-
At first, we will visit the Meiji Jingu Shrine, the biggest temple in Tokyo, enjoy about 40 minutes to see around.
Second, you arrive at the Imperial Palace East Garden, enjoy about 40 minutes. If the East Garden is closed, you'll explore the Imperial Palace Outer Garden and the Niju-bashi bridge.
In addition, you can find any landmarks such as National Diet Building on the way to there.
In Asakusa, the best sightseeing spot in Tokyo, spend about 45 to 60 minutes.
You have Lunch time in Ryogoku Area. Then you take optional Chanko Lunch which s famous for Sumo Food.
Next, you visit the Tokyo Sky Tree, you can go the first observation desk directly.
Also you have time to shopping in Soramachi.
At last, you enjoy Tokyo River & Bay Cruise with good views.
After tour, you can choose a drop off point. There are Tokyo station and Shinjuku Station.
Inclusions for 1-Day Amazing Tokyo Bus Tour
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Sightseeing cruise
- Lunch (if option selected), <2017>Buffet or Halal Lunch Box, <2018>Chanko (Japanese Style)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local taxes
- Wi-Fi service available on the bus
- Hotel pickup from the following hotels and places: Shiba Park Hotel, Keisei Ueno Station, Shiodome Station, Imperial Hotel, McDonald Suido-bashi Station, Hotel New Otani, and Shinjuku Prince Hotel
- Entrance fee for the first observation desk at the Tokyo Sky Tree from 2018
Exclusions for 1-Day Amazing Tokyo Bus Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Audio guide in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Indonesian and Japanese
May be operated by a multilingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (if lunch option is selected)
Please include hotel information when booking
Lunch Information for 2018. You can request vegetarian meal until a day before the tour. Also vegetarian menu is Muslim Friendly such as no alcohol and no pork.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.