The most of the best that can be seen on a 1 day port call of cruise ships! Both city center must-sees including the Hermitage and Winter Palace, Church on Spilled Blood, Neva River and Canal cruise, included lunch, Hydrofoil river and Gulf of Finland fast cruise to Peterhof Fountain Park and return by Hydrofoil.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Exclusive to Viator
Know More about this tour
Enjoy the most requested destinations in the historic city center plus lunch and visit to Imperial residence of the Russian tsars: Peterhof (the Fountain Park) on a tour that allows you the most complete itinerary a 1 day port callcan. This tour was designed specifically for those who arrive on ships which stay 1 day only.
Begin with pick-up at your ship and a city tour to see the historic city center, its rivers, cathedrals, grand palaces and canals
Cruise on the Neva River and several of the picturesque canals for a view of the city as it was intended, from the water.
Guided tour inside and out of the stunning Church on Spilled Blood, one of the most requested iconic sights of St Petersburg
Break for a Russian style lunch. Lunch is included for groups of 8 or more.
Visit Palace Square.
Interior tour of the opulent Winter Palace and Hermitage Museum and its best collections in one of the greatest museums in the world.
Board the high speed Hydrofoil for the cruise from St Petersburg to Peterhof.
Visit of the Fountain Park. Peterhof Fountains & Grounds Built to rival and top Versailles in France, the palace sits atop of a hill overlooking the Gulf of Finland. Peter the Great drafted the layout for the 300-hundred acre park featuring 176 fountains and supervised the design of many of the parks palaces. The Grand Cascade, the most famous fountain group, features gilded Samson prying open lion's jaws as water cascades down the terraced steps, and small spouting fountains anoint smaller sculptures. We shall stroll through the lower parks and gardens, and view and "experience" (be careful!) some of the Peters. surprise creations among the many decorative fountains.
Return to the city by Hydrofoil ( if seas or wind are high, you return on your touring van).
Return to your ship.
Note: On Wendsdays the visit to the Church on Spilled Blood is changed into the Peter and Paul Cathedral
Inclusions for 1 Day Best Of St Petersburg City And Peterhof By Hydrofoil On Small Group Shore Excursion Tour
- Admission tickets
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Rain coats or umbrellas
- Lunch (for groups of 8+)
Exclusions for 1 Day Best Of St Petersburg City And Peterhof By Hydrofoil On Small Group Shore Excursion Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Lunch (for groups of 7 and under)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.